Le 07/01/2011 22:49, Mike N. a écrit :

Consider me firmly in the "it's a bug" camp. Routers in general work with data from different sources; but it's a bug in OSM to have an intended connection only be close but not connected. There's no minimum node distance for disconnected nodes - just best practices to minimize database clutter from dupe nodes.
There is no distance for disconnected nodes if they have different ele or layer values.
QA tools like Keepright make it feasible to monitor and maintain large areas in a fully correct topology.

But Keepright is bugged on that point.
We have had to revert about 300 changesets from someone who glued nodes with different ele values on survey marks. Keepright (and other) ignore the ele tag.
--
FrViPofm