On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Anthony <o...@inbox.org> wrote:
> I'm not quite sure why, but I really don't like JOSM.

In my case I think it boils down to:
1) Complicated, idiosyncratic user interface. My brain just doesn't
have space to learn new interfaces. Everything needs to behave the
same.
2) Fragility. I tried fiddling with a plug in once and everything just broke.
3) Poor performance. (On my environment anyway.)
4) General preference for online tools (so I don't need to synchronise
environments across different computers)

It looks like a fantastically powerful tool, and I wish all those who
use it the very best. But I'm probably one of those few people who
actually moved from JOSM *to* Potlatch.

Steve