On 01/24/2011 04:43 PM, Anthony wrote:
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:34 AM, andrzej zaborowski<balr...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I also honestly thought it was the first editor with non-sucky
relations support :)

I just checked and the relations support is much better than it was
last time I used it, and probably better than PL1 (once I can figure
out how to get back those toolbar windows I accidentally closed).

I think I'm going to spend some time teaching myself JOSM.

If I take notes of which parts I find least intuitive (the parts I
have to RTFM about, like how to reopen those right-side toolbarish
windows), would anyone be interested in them?

You can open them by clicking on the icons on the left side. Just fint the right one.