On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> As far as I remember you said you dislike JOSM and prefer online tools; in
> that case your tool of choice for this task would probably be osmrawedit,
> more specifically the URL
>
> http://rawedit.openstreetmap.fr/edit/relation/413916/edit

Thanks, I really appreciate this help. When I try and edit or create,
I just get an error "XML parser can't parse this data". I've tried
using .../create in the url, and removing parts of the relation
definition (like the id, uid etc).

Will the OSM server accept new objects being created with specific
ids? I guess I'm not at all familiar with the actual mechanics of

I'm thinking this would be a useful feature to add to Potlatch -

Steve