On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:36:53 +0100
"Kay Drangmeister" <k...@drangmeister.net> wrote:

> However: OSM data integrity is at stake, and you are endangering it,
> willfully and knowingly. While you seem to understand the reasoning
> behind the OSM contribution policy, you fail to obey it.
> You are endangering the work of thousands of people. You are not in a
> position to do so. So, by all means, I want you to be banned from our
> project.

Let's get this completely fair, and remove all the work of others who
have been caught tracing from Google, admitted it when challenged, and
only the work which was challenged has been removed. Work which may
also be traced from Google because it also was a long way from the
person's home, and not been specifically challenged, is still there in
the OSM database.