Anthony wrote:
After admitting to tracing from Google imagery, you refused to tell which
objects were involved.

Oh my God.  How many times do I have to say this?  NO OBJECTS WERE INVOLVED.

I don't understand how you can both admit tracing from Google imagery and at the same time tell us that your actions did not impact OpenStreetMap data.

I'm afraid that my communications skills are not up to the task - or maybe I'm just tired as it is way past bedtime for me. So I'm going to sleep and we'll see if others can meanwhile lead this discussion to some modicum of mutual understanding between you and the rest of the participants...