2011/2/11 Matthias Meißer <dig...@arcor.de>:
> Hi,
>
> as some might know, the German division has a nice map of all local groups
> at www.openstreetmap.de.
> Inspired by this one, I created an international version and a simple bot
> collecting all together.
>
> So if you put this on the page of your local meeting wiki page:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:User_group
> then you will appear after while here:
> http://ikaria.informatik.uni-rostock.de/mm337/osm/usergroups/
>
> Would be very interesting where in the world is OSM a big topic and if they
> are similar organised like here. So I would be glad if you would notify on
> the localised mailinglists etc.

Dear Matthias,

This is wonderful.  Thank you.

A couple of questions and requests.  How often does the bot update the map?

The template holds url= for the external web site of the user group
but that appears not to be exposed in the wiki of the map.  Please add
the url to the map and wiki.  In your example, the Decatur, Georgia,
group is maintained on facebook but that can't be seen without looking
at the template source.