On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Ivan Petrushev <ivanat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you suggest me a power-user GPS application for Android?
> I've recently switched from my Sony Ericsson K800 to Android and
>

> - Navigation
> -- ability to calculate route from point A to point B w/o Internet

Unfortunately, there are lots of apps which allow you to use mapping and
track logging and waypoints etc., routing is mostly done by paid apps. For
example Ndrive etc.,
You can try ANDNAV2 which is based on OSM routing.

If you are not too big on routing, 2 full featured apps I recommend are
Androzic and Oruxmaps.
they do everything you ask, except for routing.