Hi all,

I have a GPS logger in the Android Market and a few days ago I updated it to
a new version which includes uploading GPX files directly to
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/gpx/create.

The app is called "Open GPS Tracker" can be found at
https://market.android.com/details?id=nl.sogeti.android.gpstracker

The source and app are available under GPLv3 license and to draw OSM map
tiles the osmdroid library is used. Google Maps is also a possibility but
this blocks the OSM traces upload feature. I've had the app in the Market
for about a year and a half now and managed to get the app fairly stable and
pretty efficient. I hope people here might find the app useful their gps
logging and osm data collecting on Android. If you have any suggestions or
idea's please let me know at rcgroot(a)gmail.com or submit an issue at
http://code.google.com/p/open-gpstracker/issues/list

Cheers,
René