It seems the problem persists.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=12.516&lon=-69.943&zoom=11&layers=M

We went from flooding of Aruba to draining the oceans. According to
the HTTP headers, the current shoreline shapefile was last updated on
the 26th of March which is 4 days after the Aruba shoreline was last
touched so I'm assuming the changes are present. Can anyone confirm
this? And can anyone fix it? :)

Toby