On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Russ Nelson <nel...@crynwr.com> wrote:
> Grrrrr..... I'm starting to get really pissed off at my Columbus /
> Vistiontac voice logger. It's a sweet piece of hardware, which logs
> GPS to a micro-SD card, streams to bluetooth, and records audio
> notes.

Sweet is a subjective term. I liked mine, but it had issues.

Firstly, it took forever to get signal. Forever would mean sometimes
20, 30 minutes.

Secondly, it was often way off with its measurements. I'd say
something and I'd see on the map, it was a block away.

Third, mine broke a few months ago.

I've been looking for an Android application that can do the same
thing (voice recording + gps). That'd be ideal, I think.

- Serge