On 13/05/2011 18:26, Peter Wendorff wrote:
On 5/13/2011 12:32 PM, Tom Hughes wrote:
As to scanning the list, what exactly does seeing that there are N big
changesets in the list tell you?
It tells me which ones I can ignore when looking at recent changes in my area.
In my experience I cannot ignore a changeset simply because it's big.
What I need to know is, which objects of the changeset are modified in my area - and ignore the other objects.

Until the History can do that, there's always OWL lists:

http://matt.dev.openstreetmap.org/owl_viewer/

A 'big' changset will display the whole area but if you zoom in you can view the local edits.

Cheers
Dave F.