On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 07:49:36PM +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> additionally clicked the PD checkbox. It would be possible, from a
> database point of view, to set the PD option without setting the
> "agreed to CT" field. We should do this manually for those users who
> haven't agreed. In all other aspects they would be treated like
> someone who hasn't agreed (could not continue to edit etc.) but the
> PD flag would indicate to us that when it comes to deleting data we
> don't have to delete that person's data.

This should have been an option right from the beginning.

PD and ODBL/CT are non mutual exclusive options but the frontend makes
it one - So i am unable to click on PD without accepting CT/ODBL which
i think are the wrong way.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de