Hi all,

I am doing a large upload (~600k nodes, ~4k ways, 280 relations) using the
bulk_upload.py script.

Up to some point everything was fine, all the nodes got uploaded, and also half
of the ways, but then it started to return the "500 Internal Server Error"
message.

Attached is the osmChange document which gets sent to the server and causes the
error.

Please note that I have run the entire upload on the dev server first
without any such problems. There were '500 server error" messages but
after rerunning the script several times the upload went through.

Now it doesn't get through - in a consistent manner.

    All the empty changesets are the result of the above error being returned.

The progress can be seen here:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/kkl_import/edits

We (Israel community) are discussing the upload here:

http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=12489

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

dimka

OSM - Israel