Hi,

On 07/18/11 12:05, M?rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
I would ask the last editors to verify them, and let them delete those
in the case they are not needed. I suspect that some of these
relations actually were emptied without the mapper wanting it, so
there might be cases where relation should be reverted to the version
before (but this would have to be checked, maybe in the meantime
someone will have created a new relation).

Then again, in many cases the last editor will probably not know anything and might have a hard time even understanding your question!

I'd think that it is save to delete unused empty relations which are
in version 1 or which never had any members and have not been used.

I'd be tempted to delete them all if they're older than 3 months or so. Some of you said that it might have been something valuable accidentally deleted, but if nobody noticed that within 3 months then it cannot have been *so* valuable. (And if it was, it has likely been recreated already.)

Bye
Frederik