Hi,

just a quick heads-up to people using the Geofabrik extracts on download.geofabrik.de - I'm currently trying out a new splitting software and will gradually upgrade all extracts to "complete-ways" mode, i.e. just like with a request from the API, all ways will be complete even if they cross the extract polygon, and all required nodes will be contained. I hope that relation references will also be handled well.

If you find anything strange or broken in the coming days, please drop me a note.

The program I'm using is an Osmium-based splitter written by Peter Koerner, which I believe he'll announce somewhere round here in due course.

Bye
Frederik