On 25/08/11 10:15, Ed Avis wrote:

Hasn't it happened in the past that large numbers of Cloudmade employees have
joined the OSMF?  That didn't cause the organization to be somehow subverted,
and neither will people who work for Skobbler (or Microsoft, or whoever).

This is, by my understanding, the third year it has happened.

Two years ago it was, as you say, a large number of Cloudmade employees, and I assume that it what Steve was alluding to.

Last year it was a large number of Skobbler employees.

This year it appears to be an additional group of Skobbler employees.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/