Hi Matthias,

The way we did the Bahasa Indonesia translation is by starting with a
master google doc series of each chapter.  We then made a copy for
translation.  We could do that.  In 4 weeks though some of us are
going to the GSoC Documentation sprint and one of our goals is to
figure out a better way to handle documentation.

Best,

-Kate