Am 17.10.2011 13:39, schrieb Pierre-Alain Dorange:
Matthias Meißer<dig...@arcor.de>  wrote:

Looks like a wonderful resource :)
Maybe you could get in contact with user:Bahnpirat that does a lot of
work concerning Powerlines, so I guess he is interested in communication
lines, too.
Just means that this is authentic and so just give it try :)

Do you dare to contact that company, Pierre? Would be great!

I can try to contact this company, but my english is medium (i'm french
speaker).
But Toby is probably right, the only real (acurate) geographical dat is
start and end point of this cables.

Yes of course, but isn't this the principle of OSM? Start with something raw and improve it step by step :D

cya
Matthias