On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 7:03 AM, Michael Krämer
<ohr...@googlemail.com> wrote:> After doing quite some searching I
guess the problem might be a> missing update of
"world_boundaries-spherical.tgz". The file available> online [2] as
documented in the wiki seems to be from 2008.
Boundaries at these zoom levels actually come from Natural Earth[1].As
far as I know (from looking at the stylesheet[2])
the"world_boundaries-spherical.tgz" file is not used.
I guess the version of Natural Earth used by the rendering server
isout of date, because the latest version does contain South Sudan.
[1]: http://naturalearthdata.com/downloads/[2]:
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/rendering/mapnik/inc/layer-shapefiles.xml.inc
--
AJ Ashton