Would someone know if there's any problem w OSM servers right now?

We're having a training in Haiti (for mobile money agent mappers) and the
server refuses download with error code 509.

I first thought, and partially still do, that this was/is due to ten students
using the same ip-address(?) to access OSM (many via Potlatch).
... But when the same problem came up after connecting via an Android-powered
mobile wifi hotspot to a different service provider I'm tempted to think that
there's some other problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Jaakko
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta