Norbert:

> On 15.02.2012 06:41, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> > Is there a way (in JOSM or otherwise) to find all dead-ends
(nodes
> > contained in only one highway way) without
> highway=turning_circle or
> > noexit=yes in an area?
>
> Shouldn't keepright[0] report these as errors?

Not really. It only highlights ways that end near other ways, in
case they should be joined. Quite often ways end a fair distance
away from other ways, and don't need a noexit=yes as it is obvious
from the geometry. I've only used noexit=yes on ways that keepright
highlights as false positives to keep it quiet. Usually it isn't
needed.

Ed