On 22/03/12 13:23, Peter Wendorff wrote:

How is the map key (german: Legende) generated on osm.org?
It looks like it is out of sync for the mapnik rendering (viewing from
Germany, description texts are in german).
- some items are not matching between map key and map
- many items rendered in the map are not reflected in the map key

Has this e.g. to be generated for an updated mapnik stylesheet?

It's completely manual - at some point somebody gave me a load of images and text and I build a key from them.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/