On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Russ Nelson <nel...@crynwr.com> wrote:
> Simon Poole writes:
>  > We've been through this multiple times, but here we go again:
>
> Obviously not enough times, because I hadn't heard of this before. I
> was under the impression that when I said that my edits were in the
> public domain, everybody believed me. I think other people probably
> think the same thing.

I had someone respond to my license change email saying that they had
agreed to the new license and had checked the PD checkbox so that
their edits wouldn't be a concern in any future license change. Of
course with the new CT that wouldn't be a problem anyway... but still.
I would assume that that the average user does consider this checkbox
to be a valid deceleration. Well at least the average user who isn't
blindly checking every box in sight without reading anything :)

Toby