On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 10:40 -0400, Mike N wrote:

> Not totally useless, and quality of reports varies, but they have
> identified some routing problems for me.
>
> I also find most of the 'other' class reports to be unusable without
> an explanation from the reporter.  Occasionally you can spot something
> that doesn't look right and fix it.
Have spotted one problem, not got a clue if its what was reported, where
the route was going onto a roundabout, rather than using the bypass
lane. Have changed the bypass to 'Trunk link' from 'Primary link' to see
if that will fix it.

Are there any online mapping sites that use the live map so that I can
test my theory. The roundabout is Dobbies Island, Shrewsbury when going
from Meol Brace onto the A5 eastbound.

>   The 'Verification code' is time sensitive, and at times requires a
> second entry if you enter it after correcting a problem for some time.
>   If it asks more than twice, something may be broken.
The 'verification code' has began to work for me now.

Thanks
Phil