User exMajor (http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/eXmajor) has been causing a lot of trouble in the UAE.

For months (s)he has been blindly mapping using Bing, not account for offsets, drawing buildings around stationary airplanes [1], mapping tracks as highway=construction[2], mapping mangroves as scrub [3] and so on. I've repeatedly asked him/her to stop but to no avail. If I revert the edits he just reverts them back. Now in a series of changesets starting roughly around the 14th April this same user has caused wholesale vandalism in Abu Dhabi city, deleting roads, adding hundreds of parking nodes [4], deleting entire districts, changing minor roads to tertiary etc. Here (http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=24.43726&lon=54.41217&zoom=17&layers=M) is a typical example, with a block's worth of roads removed, leaving three orphan segments. Just pan around and see the mess.

It appears that I can not stop this user, so I'm appealing to the community to help stop this before he screws up the entire UAE.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=25.580147&lon=55.653601&zoom=18&layers=M [2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=25.580147&lon=55.653601&zoom=18&layers=M
[3] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=25.77614&lon=55.95995&zoom=15&layers=M
[4] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=24.43389&lon=54.4482&zoom=16&layers=M

--