Philip Barnes writes:
 > Since updating my TomTom Go 720 to Navcore version 9.4 TTTracklog no
 > longer works and I could really use some new GPS traces for OSM mapping.
 >
 > Google doesn't help, beyond confirming I am not the only one. Has anyone
 > any pointers to getting it working, or to an alternative GPS data logger
 > so that I can resume mapping?

I love the Columbus / Visiontac V-900. Long battery life, quick to
acquire a sync, very small (it's small enough that I use it with a
strap so I won't lose it), has a dedicated "take a waypoint" button,
and dedicated "take an audio note" button.

I gather that there's a newer model out which doesn't have bluetooth
streaming. It's a little bit cheaper and a little bit better accuracy.
If you don't need the bluetooth streaming (I've never used mine), I'd
get the newer model.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog