Maarten Deen wrote:
Well, probably one of the very positive effects from OSM is the fact that when
we start mapping something, the closed-source mappers follow suit. The fact that
Google needs to add gimmicks like kajak routing across the pacific to beat us
says enough.
It's a win-win situation.

When my TomTom starts actually providing correct information then perhaps they can start to complain, but many routes I follow using TomTom I have to KNOW when to ignore what it's telling me! I've given up bothering to flag the problems, but if I HAD an OSM map on the device then I would get back to fixing the errors!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL