Just a little drop note that both of the editors that

actually performed some ODbL  cut&paste actions

to OSM in the Netherlands have contacted me

to ensure me that they did not intend to falsify

the taunted data, and

that both of them insist on using independent data sources

such as BING and (in Holland ) BAG-data

and that the actual fact it happened

was merely caused by insufficient information

(GG: by OSMF or LWG) about how to treat tainted data.

They also witnessed hat they had no angry feelings against me

and expressed their regrets about me not participating anymore.

(GG : not signing the CT)

As one may conclude:  protection against copyright breaches will

not come without sufficient vigilance of their respective owners.

Regards,

Gert Gremmen