Hi Kate,

I'm one of the interns on the TriMet project and I just had to step in and
offer a correction: ride.trimet.org is *not* the trip planner that uses OSM---
the one that does is our new Regional Trip Planner (still in beta, but soon out
of it, we hope) at http://rtp.trimet.org.

Some government folks in Chattanooga, TN are also working on setting up a trip
planner with the same system (OpenTripPlanner) and OSM-- I'm not sure what
their progress is right now (I do think some of them are on this list, though).
You might want to check out http://openchattanooga.wikispaces.com/Routr for
some info.

Thanks, and good luck!
Mele Sax-Barnett
TriMet Regional Trip Planner/OSM Improvement Project Intern