Hello everyone.
I need a hint to find a web-based service for creating maps (say, travel
logs with visited POIs, routes, tracks and whatever or advise someone what
route to take to a given destination) which uses osm data as background
layer, with the ability to share the map with other people. This would be
much like google maps' "My maps" feature, but with osm tiles. Background is
important since I'm going to draw paths that are not in Google maps but are
present in osm (some of them I added myself lol)
List of osm-based projects in the wiki is huge, but I could not find
anything of the kind.
Can anyone point me in the direction of searching?

Best wishes, Pavel