On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:10:42AM -0700, Paul Norman wrote:
> I know that there was some discussion as to if it would be necessary to
> refrain from conducting any imports while the redaction is in progress.
> Imports are not likely to conflict with the redaction bot but may cause load
> issues on the API. If it is (or becomes) necessary to restrict imports while
> it is running, can we get an official announcement to the blog (or
> announce@)

Whether it is necessary or not doesn't really matter. It is just common sense
not to do two large-scale things at once. If there are any problems, it becomes
harder to sort out whats what. So don't do anything large-scale while the
redaction process runs.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298