Hi Alan.

As far as I remember we are allowed to use Bing imagery for tracing inside the osm community, but we are not allowed to use the imagery publicly on the web unconnected to tracing issues. If I'm right, it is not allowed what you want - and I think, if it would be okay, some would have done so already.

regards
Peter