Now that the redaction bot has finished running, I want to propose what
should be a simple uncontroversial mechanical edit (hah).

I propose cleaning up two types of empty relations that are not members of
other relations.

- Those with no members and no tags
- Those with no members and type=multipolygon as the only tag

Relations removed will be limited to those more than a day old to avoid
conflicting with any open changesets.

This will not break any relations linked to from the wiki. You'd have to
know the ID of them to reference them, and if you know the ID you can
retrieve the deleted relation.

Technical details are at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edits/pnorman_imports

This would impact 1295 relations, unless you take the view that objects
which are identical are the same, in which case it would impact 2. :)