On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:38 AM, Pieren <pier...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Toby Murray <toby.mur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Nice tool. It would be even better if we could get a "permalink" on
> the online map (to forward a resurvey to concerned people, for
> instance).
> And what is the frequency of update ? daily ?

Unfortunately leaflet doesn't seem have permalink capabilities built
in. I think it can be done with some javascript but I haven't gotten
around to looking at that. Or I could switch to OpenLayers I guess. I
personally usually just use it in JOSM to find places that need fixing
so it hasn't been a high priority.

I try to update it daily. But it involves a little manual work so
sometimes it doesn't get done every day.

Toby