Hello everyone,

The following changesets in Korea have been added by a user without realising
the consequences.  Firstly, the data may have been imported from somewhere
else without permission, and secondly, it's very poor quality data which
obscures and does not join with existing data.  The original mapper is aware
of what's happened, and wants to delete the data but can't.  No-one on our
list knows quite how do delete such big changesets.

If anyone is interested you can review the discussion on the talk-ko list.

Anyway, because these are such large imports can someone please revert them?
I don't know if there have been many further edits on the data.  If there's
something that the Korean mapping group can do, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew