Le 18/09/2012 23:24, Lester Caine a écrit :
Marc Sibert wrote:
Again, I'm not a vandal : I do not detroy any work (and nobody complains about that), I just "update" data (replace), that is not the point why my account was
blocked !

So, what have you done in my case ?

It is your opinion that you have not destroyed any work, but this is one of the major complaints about this type of import process.

STOP ! I do not read you after this sentence (I will do it after writing this answer).

The point is MY import ! Please answer the precise point ! Please, do not digrate and generalize.

Why do someone block my account : please I need a real answer ? Are you saying your radar ring an alarm and you block me without cheking ? As a robot ? Without using your brain ?

This is not an opinion : I select specificaly the old buildings (untouched since the first import in 2010) using JOSM search tool, then importing a new set of data, then undouble and check using the validator ! I spent more than 2 (two) days of work in order to produce that work ! I'm not a newbe discovering JOSM & OSM. Of course, like everyone I could have done errors, but I do (more than) my best. And again nobody complains about vandalism or destroying data : that's not the point !

Regards,

--
Marc Sibert
mailto:m...@sibert.fr