guig...@free.fr wrote:
Please show me that I'm making jugement mistake, and show me that our
work, after beeing uncertain by licence, isn't threatened by
centralistic, autoritative, english only person who can set live or dead by
non community based decisions.

There is a lot of good support available world wide, but perhaps unfortunately the only language many of us can use is English, and it surprises me at times that some discussions on the lists are carried out in better English than I use myself by people who don't even speak it! :)

YES we need a little more diversity, but we also need to ensure that the SAME methods are used world wide, and here a 'centralistic' rule base is essential. And on top of that we need to help one another provide the tools that ensure that the 'guide lines' are followed.

Alright, this particular 'incident' was not handled perhaps as well as it could have been, and the correct information to make decisions HAS now been made available, but if a request is made then I don't think it is unreasonable to expect someone else who speaks English to help sort out the problem. I've not looked back through the 'history' but it sounds as if we SHOULD have been having this discussion in March? And been helping you at that stage to better manage the use of this data? There is a lot of good expertise available so the one thing we do NOT want is smaller groups doing their own thing :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL