THEVENON Julien wrote:
The proposal of changeset tags seems also good for me but I consider that the arbitrary
criteria of node number is a weakness that fall in the trap of "stupid technical
loopholes" mentionnedby Jean Marc.
it will be quite easy to split changesets to stay under the limit and avoid the
use of a separated account. geographical area limitation (by example country
scale) could also be hacked by splitting. that's why I personnally think that
purely automatic script without manual refinement are better criteria to
justify the use of a dedicated account unless there are some other reasons I'm
not aware of that make the only use of tags unsufficiant
The 'reason' for a separate account should be 'designed out' and I see providing the base import as a public accessible layer as a stepping stone to providing other tools to managing the data. If the import process maintains a source tag of the relevant layer, then we can see what has come from that source, and can hopefully over time develop a 'history' of the imports objects into the base 'layer' and archive deleted data into an historic layer.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL