Is it possible to make a list of wiki pages that have been translated and take the 50 most used languages to use in the template as "major languages without dedicated namespace"? A major language is not really interesting for us if there are no translations in it.

Regards,
Maarten

On 2012-10-01 11:51, Alex Rollin wrote:
Bahasa Indonesia and Malay variants are the 6th most spoken in the world.

On Oct 1, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Kate Chapman <k...@maploser.com> wrote:

Hi All,

An effort has begun to translate parts of the OpenStreetMap wiki into
Bahasa Indonesia.

My question is how does a link to the translation end up in the
"Available Languages" section at the top of each page of the wiki?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wiki_Translation#Wiki_translations_HOWTO
it states "Note: due to technical reasons (limitations in the parser
functions defined in the MediaWiki software showing this wiki), not
all pages with existing translations will show by default in the list of available languages, but only languages for major languages of the
world." Is this why Bahasa Indonesia doesn't show at the top when a
page is translated? I think it is a pretty major language.

Best,

-Kate