2012/11/5 David Groom <revi...@pacific-rim.net>:
> I believe there could be a misinterpretation that "If you just use the OSM
> database"  means "if you don't add anything to OSM data".

btw.: also removing might be of interest, e.g. someone checking "all"
businesses in OSM and removing them in the case they are closed now
would be a major improvement we would like to have fed back into OSM
also if nothing was actually _added_. The distinction previously made
in this thread (providing physical observations vs. automatic
elaboration / trivial transformation) is dealing in an elegant way
with this.

cheers,
Martin