On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM, David Prime <da...@primefarm.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Now, my question is whether I should import this into OSM. Obviously the
> data is very useful (every store is categorised: metro, express, extra,
> etc) but the licencing situation is murky. Anyone want to weight in on
> whether I should do an import?
> [...]

I'd suggest first asking them. It could be a violation of their Terms of
Service, though I don't think any copyright concerns would arise.

Oh, and don't do an import. You need to conflate the data, as many stores
might already be present. Consider using the JOSM conflation plugin which
is still very alpha-quality, but worth a try.

-Josh