> Could the grey screen be a rendering issue? You're rendering your own
> tiles rather than using the ones at osm.org - so areas in Indonesia are
> likely going to be pre-rendered and cached. You presumably haven't
> pre-rendered my home town (Oxford, UK), however, so there's no tile to
> show. I imagine that if I waited long enough the tile would render and I'd
> see the image.

Yes, our rendering is not automatically, because we dont have enough space.

the gray mean the tile is not exist yet, but if you refresh, there will be.

> Likewise for the POI data, are you only providing this for Indonesia?

yah POI just for Indonesia

> Speaking of rendering your own tiles, I noticed that some areas are
> showing old data - Lembang, Bandung, for example - is this caused by not
> importing more recent data, or by keeping old tiles in the cache?

we are upgrading the tile right now for newest map...

i took 2 week for this.

> The site does look impressive, hopefully we'll be able to sort out the
> remaining little issues.

we try to integarte the OSM map with our POI.

but to save the POI from our system to OSM, that our outstanding right now.

I think Alex ROlin also working smiliar idea. have smiliar question..