Hello Group,

I'd like to help to improve the wiki content and seek for the right community to discuss my ideas. In the beginning I probably want to focus on outdated information and separate those a little more from the information which is still valid.

To accomplish this, I need a community to ask questions like this one. "Can someone confirm that pyrender is not maintained anymore", but also editorial questions like "What are the rules for merging pages". My knowledge of MediaWiki seems to be sufficient, so I don't need much help there.

Thanks for your comments.
Michael