Ciprian,

I am currently beta testing OSMiOS, which is almost as powerfull and flexible
as JOSM, or whatever you use on your desktop. There are some limitations on it,
but adding tags to an existing way (as I understand you are looking for) is one
of many features supported.

I have no idea when the app might be available from app store though

Aun Johnsen