Neat!

I found what I think is spam on my first try:

http://owl.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/?lat=37.8113&lon=-122.2754&zoom=14&layers=M
        "Look no further than Apple Blossom Florist, the premier Oakland
florist, for beautifully arranged flowers and gift baskets for any occasion…"

Links to changeset #14155469, but that comes up blank here:
        http://owl.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/14155469

Subsequently reverted but still in the index?

-mike.

sf/ca            http://mike.teczno.com/contact.html