Both of these are definitely not copies of OSM data. The trail has
more detail in OSM and they are offset from each other by several
meters. And theirs doesn't go across the river. It is ridiculous to
think that google is going to take our data and make that many changes
to it before putting it up on google maps. The two or three instances
where it was confirmed that google copied OSM data (unknowingly
through a 3rd company) the shape of objects was *identical* not just
close. And google fixed it very quickly once they were made aware of
it. So nothing to see here.

Toby