This looks beautiful. Very easy to use, and that's most important. I'm
bookmarking it and looking forward for new releases :)

A great feature would be the "draw line along road" like Google has. I'm
not sure how that could be done without having your own router machine.
Maybe borrowing OSRM-s routing capacity is possible?

Janko Mihelić