Hi Julien,

Could it be possible to integrate the user classification visible
here ( http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/oooc) by example by adding the
same coloured man icon on the right of OSM User link. IMHO it could
be very usefull to know if an edit has been done by a new user of a
senior user

That's an interesting feature. I'm not sure if it belongs in OWL - maybe
it would make sense to implement that in the core website application so
that this "seniority" information could be used in all places where user
data is shown.

But that's more of a technical problem - the feature itself is a good
idea, I will make a note of it, thanks.

In general I would like to add some "social" feel to the new history tab
like displaying user avatar (I hit a technical problem with that for now) to make it more engaging than just a dump of changeset metadata.

Paweł