On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Alex Barth <a...@mapbox.com> wrote:

> Not sure where you're trying to go?

Just to say that making texts bigger works fine for big screens only.
Otherwise, search results from GeoNames become invisible for instance.
The site is maybe a bit cleaner but with much less content displayed
at once.
I'm aware that feel and colours will never satisfy everybody (and I'm
not against changes) but the style sheet should care more about the
different screens resolutions. Now, the vertical scrolling is 2 times
longer for the same content.

> Anyway, you can always reduce the text display size in your browser
My browser works usually fine, thank you. It sounds a bit strange to
change the text size just for osm.org . Now we have a huge contrast
between the font sizes on the map and the html text.

Pieren